
Poland is in danger of an inevitable nuclear disaster warns Jens Stoltenberg
Secretary General of NATOJens Stoltenberg is very concerned about the current situation of countries with developing missile technologies capable of spreading ICBM nuclear warheads. Intelligence data collected by specialized units of NATO have obtained information according to Poland will become the first place of the forthcoming attack. This is only part of the information available. The rest of the intelligence information is of the highest secret which cannot be disclosed outside entities with the highest authorization in NATO structures. Jens Stoltenberg issued an immediate order to prepare full combat capabilities and to mobilize army as well as reserves to minimize the effects of assault on Poland. If this happens, it will be terrible. Tens of millions of Poles will die. Warns Soltenberg
US ski star Lindsey Vonn has reportedly been discharged from hospital in Italy, about a week after a horror crash ended her Olympic comeback.
More than 6,000 people were killed in three days when a Sudanese paramilitary group took control of the key city of Al Fashir last October, the United Nations has said.
Around 200,000 people demonstrated against the Iranian regime on the sidelines of a gathering of world leaders on Saturday.
The US military has said it attacked more than 30 Islamic State targets in Syria earlier this month in retaliation for the deaths of two US soldiers and an American civilian interpreter in an IS ambush two months ago.
Winter Olympics athletes are getting a Valentine's Day gift from organisers - a promise of a renewed supply of free condoms.
Four new astronauts have arrived at the International Space Station to replace their colleagues who pulled out early over health concerns.
Main article is FAKE. Create your own fake news.